Temporary structures for railways
structures that meet the most stringent standards
Locapal provides customized design, manufacture, delivery, assembly, site supervision, dismantling and design for re-use of its temporary structures.
We are involved in the construction of new SNCF railway stations, RER stations, metro lines, tramways, etc. for the Grand Paris sites and throughout France and Europe. We work directly with major construction companies and SNCF. Our solutions:
- Heavy shoring, formwork tables for station construction and renovation
- Heavy crane supports over railroad tracks
- Heavy-duty decking to span railroad or metro tracks without intermediate support
- Railway-standard pedestrian bridges (SNCF standards)
- Temporary docks
- Site facilities: gantry crane, site footbridge, access ramp for station work.
Formwork shoring L16 St-Denis
UrbanPass footbridge, track crossing
Crane support over railroad tracks, railway footbridge, station shoring